Are you on a diet? Tell us what methods you are using to lose weight.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Carmen, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Carmen

Carmen New Member

I am on a journey towards Veganism. It's not a diet. It truly is a new way of living and thinking. I now have a conscious that I cannot ignore when planning meals. I am close to 70% Vegan, more Vegetarian than anything. My goal is to rid my body of the free radicals that have caused illness for me. I want to continue to work towards a more Alkaline existence with eating more life giving natural foods from the earth.

2. ray

ray Member

Actually I am on vegetarian diet for years and I do not have any particular reason behind it. No, religion or diet is certainly is not the reason too but it gives me great pleasure besides we have so much variety available in vegetarian foods that we do not miss non vegetarian dishes.

3. kamai

kamai Member

I used to be on a diet when I was a heavy person but it didn't work out at all. I was supposed to not eat any junk food but was quiet difficult for me since my brother always had some around. So what I opted to do was eat as I used too before I gained the weight and it worked like a charm. I started of slowly eating a bit less each day until I got to the amount I ate before, I was eating way too much. I lost my a lot of weight in two months, of course I did not starve myself.

4. RapidBlue

RapidBlue Active Member

I keep myself active but I think that my problem is not gaining weight but losing it. During teh last two months I had to change my diet entirely into protein based because of the necessity that my second job forced. Till now I lost only a few pounds in weight and I hope to stay at the current one.

5. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

I am not necessarily on diet. I just control my carbs intake and do the early morning brisk walking along the city streets or in the public plaza for an hour. Then go home. Take a rest for awhile then a shower. Take my instant oatmeal with honey. I do it every morning and for a month or so my weight has been reduced for a considerable pound loss.

6. tpicks

tpicks Member

I am not dieting but this what I do daily, every morning I make sure I only take light food, bread and tea is okay. I settle to take heavy solid meal way into the afternoon and I also do take a slight heavy meal for diner late evenings.