Talk Shows: What is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ghost_Writer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ghost_Writer

Ghost_Writer Member

I have no favorite talk show, but sometimes I watch "The Tonight Show" (with Jimmy Fallon), "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", "Jimmy Kimmel" and "The Graham Norton Show".

Sometimes they are pretty good. :cool:

2. Jason76

Jason76 New Member

I like the show The Red Eye, but I haven't watched it in at least a year or so. I started watching it when Greg Gutfeld was the host, but now he has moved on to his own show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Eye_(TV_series)

However, I don't really agree with all the right wing opinions on the show. However, the show is still funny, and gives a fresh different perspective, since most talk shows are left leaning. Myself, I want to view things from a neutral independent viewpoint.

3. Carmen

Carmen New Member

Talk Shows. There are so many, but only a few that lead the pack on prime time television here in the US. My taste has changed through the years and I don't even watch as much television as I used to. I tend to enjoy some of the group talk shows like; The View, and The Talk. However, if you take my love of food and combine it with the talk show format then you have my all time favorite; The Chew. This was a brilliant idea, especially now when food programming is huge. The co-hosts on The Chew are all experts in their craft, witty, funny and creatively engaging with their audience. I love also the fact that they feed their audience during the show. They manage to make me hungry everyday.