What would you do without access to your cell phone for a week?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Carmen, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Carmen

Carmen New Member

Almost everyone has a cell phone in one hand or the other. Driving, carrying your child, smoking, cooking, cleaning, going to the bathroom, showering, even sleeping. Our society is simply out of control with our dependency on something that just twenty years ago did not exist. I am just as guilty, and one week without my cell phone or anyone else's, that would make my life extremely difficult. One reason is, like many others I stopped service years ago on my landline phone. So for me, as a single person, I would not feel safe being home at night without a phone.

2. kamai

kamai Member

I had lost my phone a few months ago and I was without a phone for about two months. I was okay without it actually the only thing I missed was communicating with my far away relatives. Since I have no TV or PC right now I think I would be rather bored actually.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I don't know what I would do without my phone to be honest. I will always look at my phone at least once every 15-20 minutes :D. I remember when my old phone broke, I couldn't even last a day and went straight to the phone shop to get myself a new contract and got a new phone the same day within a few hours. Not even sure how anyone could survive without their phone for a whole week let alone a whole day

4. tpicks

tpicks Member

That will be a tough week for me. I can't just imagine staying a day without my cell phone let alone a whole week. Well, if it has happens I am to stay without my phone for a week then I will turn to my computer and TV. I would try see as much as I can do with my system that I should have needed my cell phone for.